Friday, July 19, 2013

Mormon Graffiti

As you are driving from Utah to Idaho, there is an old dilapidated block structure along the side of the highway just before you get to Tremonton, Utah.  I have no idea what the structure used to be but I sure know what it is now…………….we just call it the Mormon graffiti place.  It has been there since my children were little and I’m sure by the looks of it, a lot longer than that and my oldest child is 30.  There are also a lot of other writings on this structure but the ones that stick out most to us are the “Welcome Home Elder” writings.  Too Funny!  As a rule, I despise graffiti but this structure is not a natural structure like rocks, mountains or something of value and I think in general, that people really have fun with it.  It’s always different and it’s fun to read everything on it as you travel that stretch of the road.  On my way home from Utah a few weeks ago, this is what was on the old structure.  Whoever created the writings and artwork on the structure this time, really outdid themselves.

IMG_6116

IMG_6113

No comments: