Saturday, July 20, 2013

It’s Grandma Time

First off, let me just say………….Woot, woot, yippee, hurray, happy dance, etc.  The time has come when I can honesty say, I’M GONNA BE A GRANDMA!  Did I say I was happy?  Sure did, maybe not in so many words, but…………..!!  Amber, my daughter, is 11 weeks and 6 days pregnant.  The baby’s arrival time has been set for January 31, 2014.  It’s a long story as to how they told us (both sets of parents) and if and when I get the video of the whole procedure, I will post it.  But as for now, you will just have to be satisfied with the beautiful, first taken, pictures of our grandbaby!

BabyWalker2_fix

BabyWalker_fix

Whoa……hold on a minute.  Can you see in that last picture what I just saw.  Look close, I’m sure you can see it.  It’s there, I know it is.  Keep looking!  Ok, I’ll point it out to you.

Capture

Wings folks, those are wings.  I can’t wait for our precious little angel to be born!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Grandma. Does that make me a Great Aunt. Is GREAT better Grand HA HA HA Have fun spoiling your ANGEL...Max

Anonymous said...

Congratulations grandma and grandpa I am a great aunt again with a angel....Janis...

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Oh my goodness! I'm beyond excited for her!!! She'll love it and maybe hate a little later in life :o) ONLY playing it's the best! CONGRATS

rudi48 said...

Congratulations to all. jm

Anonymous said...

Oh, congratulations you guys and yes, it is an angel coming your way. Gee, I wonder what color hair it will have! Can't imagine!!! Darla

Seth and Natalie said...

Angel wings? With your genetics I'm sure this baby couldn't be anything other than angelic :) congratulations grandma!