Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tumblebugs Addiction

I'm A-D-D-I-C-T-E-D!  Have you every played the computer game "Tumblebugs"?  It all started for me when I would go and visit my sister in Utah.  She has Tumblebugs on her computer and once I would get started on it, it was hard to give it up.  And so, I bought Tumblebugs and Tumblebugs2 off of E-Bay.  Both of the programs have 12 levels and each level has about 6 levels to complete before you are allowed to move onto the next level.  Except, Tumblebugs2 has a normal level of 12 and an expert level of 12.  On the regular Tumblebugs, I cannot for the life of me get past level 8.6......argh!  It is so frustrating for me.  On Tumblebugs2, I've finished the normal level and just started level 9...a bit tough.  I'm one of these people that says "I'll try it one more time to see if I can beat it"...and then, well, who knows how long that "ONE MORE TIME" has lasted - Ha!  Let me tell you, this game is so fun but on the other hand, very addictive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Is So Much Fun To Drive You Crazy --- Janis