Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Camera Earrings

Sque-e-e-e-e-e-e-al.  Look what I found and of course, purchased from E-bay.  For those of you who know me, you know how much I love photography.  When I happened to come across these earrings, I just knew I had to have them.  Someday, I am going to have the opportunity to take some photography classes so I can get my camera off of auto mode and learn how to take pictures the way I see them in magazines and on other blogs.  I dabble here and there with changing the settings but I have no idea what I'm doing and when I get a picture I really like, I don't remember what settings I used to get it - sigh. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just see these dangling from your ears and your real one from around your neck. A matching set of jewelery........How cool Max

Anonymous said...

These Earrings Are So Cute They Fit You Yo A Tee