Tuesday, June 26, 2012

22 Rifle Target Practice

Yesterday, my sister, her husband and I decided to get in some target practice.  All we took were our 22 rifles, but we had a great time none-the less.  The gun I use is sited in fantastic.....rarely do I miss my target.  I know, don't break my hand patting myself on the back, right.  I have been raised around guns all my life, with my father teaching gun smithing at a college in Orem, Utah, and doing lots of work on guns out of our home.  I haven't been target shooting since being married, except for the last month and it's been a blast.  Memories, it sure brings back memories of my youth.


2 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Wow! You guys went all-out on your targets! Looks like you guys had so much fun and that I'm missing out! :c( As a side note, Maxine holds the barrel in an interesting way. Never seen anyone do it like that before, Max!

Anonymous said...

Shooting was fun. Glad to have been part of your childhood memories.