Thursday, July 6, 2017

Mother's Day Flowers

While looking through some older photos I had taken, I came across my Mother's Day flowers.  The Young Women in our ward went to the Priesthood one Sunday and asked if any of them would like to purchase flowers for their wife.  Of course, this was a fantastic idea with a win-win situation. I think most all the men got flowers and the Young Women earned money for girls camp.  I love that the Young Women painted canning jars to put the flowers in.
When they were delivered, I gave the Young Woman a hug and told her thank you.  Her reply was... "don't thank me, thank your husband".  Too Funny, huh?!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

What a wonderful idea to raise money for Girl's camp. I loved your photo of your gift from you hubby; lovely!
Blessings and hugs!