Wednesday, July 26, 2017

July 26, 2017 - Beautiful Evening

My husband was sitting at the kitchen table working on his computer when he told me about an unusual time for a rainbow to be out.  It was around 9pm so I went outside to get a picture of the rainbow.
After taking a few pictures of the rainbow, I turned to the left to go in the house.  Wow....even more beautiful than the rainbow.  Beautiful evening, but short lived.  It's too bad these moments don't last long!  The colors change just about as fast as you push the take button on your camera.


3 comments:

LeAnn said...

OH my, these are spectacular photos! Thanks for sharing them. Blessings and hugs~

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wow - really beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Lura Parsons said...

Your pictures are quite beautiful!! It's such a blessing to see your beautiful pictures!!