Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Horseshoe Tree

Easter came and went and I almost forgot to post about my horseshoe tree…..my Easter Horseshoe Tree.  I purchased my horseshoe tree in December and have decorated it for every month since then.  December was decorated in Christmas ornaments.

IMG_2154

January…..well, January didn’t get decorated – Next year, for sure!

February was decorated in hearts and lips.

IMG_2329

March was decorated 2 times….once for St. Patrick’s Day.

IMG_2379

And, once for Easter.  I’ve really enjoyed decorating this tree.  It’s been fun trying to come up with something for each month/holiday.

IMG_2511-001

Ok, now for April………….hmmmm.  My mind has drawn a blank trying to think of something fun for April.  I was hoping that Easter would have been in April but since that didn’t happen, I need to think of something else and by the date on the calendar, it’d better be quick!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

April is spring time! You could maybe do hanging tulips or flowers of some kind in different colors. -Brittney

Amber Sayer Walker said...

I say keep the eggs up for all of April since Easter was the very last weekend in March. Besides, most people associate April with Easter anyways.

Anonymous said...

April showers ...have a rain cloud at top then under it have things that go along with rain......rain drops, lightning bolt, umbrellas. I am sure your creative mind will come up with something....Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Whatever you do will be adorable! Although, I think that raindrops would be really cute, maybe even spring flowers and raindrops! I'm anxiously waiting for my husband to make my horseshoe tree!

Hugs,
Barb