Saturday, March 12, 2016

Rolling Fog and African Violet Plant

This morning was beautiful as my husband and I sat at our dining room table, eating banana nut bread French toast.  We watched outside as a mist of the low lying fog starting rolling into our valley.

IMG_2417

IMG_2418

While on the inside, sitting on our dining room table, my African Violet plant is in bloom.  I love this plant…..I’ve had it for approximately 10 + years and it continually blooms off and on throughout the year.  Its white petals, tipped in a maroonish pink color have a sparkle like glitter hue.  Ahhhhhhh Moment!

IMG_2419

IMG_2420

IMG_2423

2016-03-12

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

Wonderful post! I love the fog, and it's always beautiful where you live! Your pictures are just beautiful - and what about that banana bread french toast?!

Your African Violet is so gorgeous!! I don't have a good place in my house for growing plants. My sister used to grow African Violets in a North window, but my North windows don't get much light because of my large pine trees. Do you have them in a certain place, or do you just have a green thumb?!

Thanks for sharing today - just beautiful!

Hugs.
Barb

Anonymous said...

That flower is really pretty. The mountains with the fog are pretty also..Max

LeAnn said...

Oh, the flowers are beautiful and the photos of the fog rolling in are spectacular. Loved this one! Hugs~