Friday, March 11, 2016

Looking For Spring in March Weather

Many are talking about SPRING and the excitement of it coming to their area.  For us, it has been snowing and raining for the past three days. 
I went out my front and back doors this morning, but I didn't see anything remotely close to looking like SPRING....... well, maybe there are some green areas of grass at the edges close to the snow out my front door.

And, the driveway would be fun if I were a puddle skipper.
But the back door view..................can we say MUD.  It is not fun trying to get into our home.
 
 
As soon as Spring comes and things dry out, we are planning on having gravel or something poured over our driveway and back door area.  Just another reason I am looking forward to SPRING! 
When I took the following video, I decided to put some happy music with it...........Spring, Spring, Spring.....the happy music shouts SPRING!


3 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love the video with the upbeat, optimistic music. Spring will come to you eventually, and when it does, know that down here in Arizona, we will already be sweltering!

LeAnn said...

No the mud would not be fun; but I did love your pictures. I too hope spring arrives soon. It' been warmer here but will be raining or snowing next week. I am looking forward to warm. Blessings~

daiseedeb said...

Love the happy song! Got my toes tapping!