Saturday, March 19, 2016

Wild Turkey's In Anderson's Field

My friend that lives across the river from our home sent a text this morning letting me know that she had turkeys in her field.  By the time I got there, some of them had already left but there were enough still there that I was excited about getting some pictures and a video of them.  They were quite a ways off so I had to really zoom in and the picture quality isn't very good but I thought I would share any ways.  It's fun seeing the wild turkeys.



5 comments:

LeAnn said...

I enjoyed the video and photos! I think that was a great find. Hugs~~

Anonymous said...

Some of those are pretty big and colorful. They look like the ones we have up our canyon. We got close enough to them the other day to throw food out the car window and they came and ate it...Max

Deb J. in Utah said...

Wild turkeys - very cool! I have not seen turkeys in the wild before. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha~

The Wild Turkeys are so pretty! My husband decided one year that he should go hunting for one . . . he did . . . I cooked it . . . yuck!! We just look at them now . . . :0) They are beautiful!

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Barb

Seth and Natalie said...

Those are great pictures! The wild turkeys loved to just run around the deck at Julie's old house, and freak out my kids!