Saturday, November 28, 2015

Nativity Outside Our Window

I was standing at the wood stove looking out our living room window this evening around 5pm when I saw it…….a Nativity Scene, right outside our window amongst the trees.  I called my husband over and told him to look at our Nativity.  He stated that he couldn’t see a thing and he didn’t have an imagination like mine.  Ok, I thought, I will just take a picture of it and show him that it’s for real……we have our own Nativity.  It’s right there, in plain sight……..can you see it?

IMG_2082

I took this picture shooting out the window and through our mini blinds.  I decided to go outside and get a better photo without shooting through the window and blinds but when I went outside, I couldn’t see the Nativity, at all.
I came back in the house, looked out the window again, and there it was.  I loaded my picture and decided to draw on the photo, the shape of the stable and the persons inside so in case you didn’t see it in the first picture, you could vision it with my outlines.

123

It’s a pretty rough outline, having to use my computer mouse to draw the lines, but I hope it’s good enough for you to see our personal Nativity………..…

5 comments:

LeAnn said...

Oh, I love this. I did see a little of it at first. Thanks for making it more clear. It is a lovely picture. Hugs~

Deb J. in Utah said...

Yes, I did see it! I love all your pictures - they make me feel cozy inside. Have a great week!

daiseedeb said...

Love it! Now every time you look out your window you will see the reason for the season!
; )

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!!

How beautiful, and yes, you do have a good imagination! How amazing that we can see these beautiful gifts, right out our windows!! Just gorgeous!

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

That is a cool shot and you have a good imagination...Max