Saturday, November 21, 2015

Carrot Puzzle

When my husband finished harvesting our garden for the year, to his surprise, he pulled out a carrot puzzle.  There were quite a few carrots that had grown and twisted all together in a clump. 
The sister missionaries came to our home last evening for a visit and we sent them home with some potatoes, onions, cabbages, and yes, the carrot puzzle.  The deal with the carrots was that they had to see if they could get the carrots untangled without breaking any of them.  Oh, sometimes my husband thinks he is so funny.  Actually, it was pretty funny! 
At the point of this picture, the carrots had not been washed but I wanted to show you the carrot puzzle so you’ll have to deal with a little dirt and wilted carrot tops.

IMG_2061

IMG_2064

4 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

That's wild! I've seen carrots twisted together before, but never that many.

daiseedeb said...

It looks like they are all hugging each other to keep warm. ; )

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh; I don't think I have ever seen this happen before. It really is unique. Sending Happy Thanksgiving wishes your way! Hope you have a great day with family. Love and hugs~

Deb J. in Utah said...

Looks like a little carrot family all hugging each other! Great pictures!