Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Butterfly Snowflakes

Here I was…..being so creative….or so I thought. I walked outside yesterday to get some photos of big, beautiful white snowflakes. I thought to myself……wow, they look like big white butterflies, fluttering their way through the sky. I came in the house to download my pictures and I got on Google images and typed in butterfly snowflakes, just to see if I was thinking original, or not. Turns out………….OR NOT! There are lots of backgrounds with snowflakes mixed in with beautiful white butterflies and snowflakes themselves made into butterflies. So much for having a creative thought.  Oh well, it was however, very beautiful outside.

 
 

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

wow, it looks cold and snowy. I loved the video and the pictures of the snow. I liked your idea of butterfly snowflakes.
We got our first snow storm today but it wasn't a big one.
Blessings and hugs!

Anonymous said...

The video with the cows in the background was neat....Max

Deb J. in Utah said...

Looks cold, but also beautiful! Thanks for sharing!