Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Winter…..So Not Ready For This!

I thought I would read my book for a little while this morning (7:12am) when I heard a clicking sound.  My first thought was….Oh no, do we have a mouse in the house?  Since moving into our home in 1998, we have only seen one mouse and that was because we we’re fixing tile in the bathroom and happened to leave a little space between the tube and the wall and one slipped in.  We did catch him right away and haven’t seen any since.  Anyways, to my relief, it was not a mouse, but it was a mixture of hail/snow.  I am soooooooooooooo not ready for this.  And to top it off, while I was sitting here typing, I heard the snow plow go down the road.  Aghhhhhhhhh!
IMG_1999

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know we need it really really bad but I am not ready for snow. Hard to believe it is November and it was 77 in Utah yesterday...Max

LeAnn said...

No snow here yet and I am not ready for it at all. In fact the weather has been lovely until the wind started to blow yesterday. I am sure we are in for it soon. I do love that photo.
Blessings and hugs~

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

Just imagine me with a really sad face . . . :0( I was so hoping that I had heard wrong when the weather man said there was snow in your neck of the woods! It is pretty in your yard if that's any consolation! Hopefully, by the end of the week, it will be all gone!

We will be heading to Salmon early Thursday morning, I'm praying that the roads aren't slick, It's always iffy going over the Gilmore summit!

Go make a snowman!!

Warm Hugs,
Barb