Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium

On October 21st, my daughter, grandson, and I traveled to Utah for a week stay to visit family and friends.  We had such a great time.  I’m telling you, with the exception of one day, we were on the go constantly!  It was a good go, though.  I went shopping with my sister, daughters, and grandson…..went to a fish fry at my sisters home in Payson (mmmmmm, so good!)…….visited at the homes of both my brothers……took many walks and car rides and one morning I went to breakfast at Kneaders Bakery & Café with one of my high school friends.  If you’ve never been to Kneaders, GO!  On another day, along with my sister, daughter and grandson, we traveled to Draper, Utah, to go see The Loveland Living Planet Aquarium.  Aaaaamaaaazing!  And the fun thing about it was that it was all decorated using a Halloween theme.  If you ever get down that way, this would be a great thing to do.  Included in the cost of the aquarium are some excellent movies for the kiddos (and kiddos at heart).  The movies are only approximately 15 minutes long but they are packed with rumbling seats, squirting water and 3-D images coming right at you.  Fun!  Go, seriously!

IMG_1959

IMG_1962

IMG_1963

IMG_1966

IMG_1968

IMG_1973

IMG_1974

IMG_1976

IMG_1977

IMG_1981

IMG_1982

IMG_1983

IMG_1984

IMG_1987

IMG_1988

IMG_1990

IMG_1994

IMG_1996

IMG_1997

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a fun place to visit. I went when it first opened and enjoyed...Max

LeAnn said...

Wow, I live right here and we haven't visited the planet Aquarium. We must make a trip there sometime. Thanks for sharing the pictures and I am happy you had a great visit with family.
Love and hugs!