Monday, October 19, 2015

What Lack I Yet? – Handout

I had a friend ask me if I would make a handout for her church lesson on the 4th Sunday of this month.  Her lesson will be given from the talk given by Elder Larry R. Lawrence during the last LDS Conference – “What Lack I Yet?”.
I decided to make a handout using a picture I had taken at the Mackay Reservoir back in 2010.  I put the picture in PicMonkey and added some bokeh star shapes and radiance to the sky area. 

Capture

This is a fabulous talk.  If you would like to view or read this talk, you can go HERE.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out really pretty. Good work...Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha~

You are so talented! I love the handout and I also loved that conference talk!

The pictures out your backdoor are just beautiful . . . I love it when the clouds just nestle into the valley, gorgeous!

My sweet friend, Peggy asked me if I knew you, of course I told her yes, and that you were an amazing lady! I was so surprised that she also knew you, it's a small world! I was also excited that I could buy coconut oil from her at such a great price!! If you come to pick yours up, give me a call, I'd love to have you over for a visit, even if it's short . . . :0) And like she said, she could throw a rock from her backyard and hit my house. But, she would have to have a really good arm, she lives about a mile from me!

Loved your pictures!!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

I really love your graphic. You do have some fantastic photos on your blog that I love and will hope to make some graphics. I want to do more that; but with our mission I am not sure what I will get to do.
Blessings and hugs!

Deb J. in Utah said...

I love this! That was such a great talk. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of
precious know-how bout unprddicted emotions.