Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Yard In Utah

My daughter, Amber, my grandson, and I traveled to Utah this past week to visit with family.  Oh my, the weather was so crazy warm in Utah….I didn’t even have to put a jacket on, ever!  And they actually still have most of the leaves on their trees.  It was a little strange coming home to leafless trees after being in Utah for a week.
I love Fall/Autumn….it’s the mostest (my friends word).  I know, not a word, but it works for me. 
We (both daughters, grandson, sister & myself) drove to a home nearby to see some Halloween decorations.  This person really decorates…….you actually get out of your vehicle and walk around the yard to see all the things that are displayed.  Some things were kind of creepy, but most of it was fun to see.

IMG_1938

IMG_1939

IMG_1941

IMG_1942

IMG_1943

IMG_1945

IMG_1947

IMG_1949

IMG_1955

IMG_1956

When taking pictures at night, without a tripod, it’s sometimes difficult to hold the camera still enough to get a good picture.  But, it can sometimes add to the Halloween theme of things….making the pictures even better.

IMG_1940

Especially this one……………OoOOoOooOoO.

IMG_1946

And wowziers…….look at the size of this Godzilla, balloon.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen a yard balloon this size.  That thing was so life-sized that you’d expect King Kong to come around the corner.

IMG_1951

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!! I'll say she goes all out. She had some cool decorations...Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Yikes!! They went all out with their decorating! I've heard that Halloween is the 2nd biggest decorating holiday next to Christmas. I think I would say it's the biggest! How fun to get all these scary, creepy pictures though, and spending time with your family at the same time . . . perfect!!

Hugs,
Barb

Deb J. in Utah said...

Fun decorations and great pictures!

LeAnn said...

Oh my gosh, these decorations were awesome! Where is Utah?
I enjoyed this one~ Hugs!