Thursday, October 15, 2015

God Moments – Eerie Cloud Brightness

On Saturday, as I was driving to town, all of a sudden the inside of my vehicle darkened considerably.  It was almost eerie.  I looked up at the sky to see if everything had gone darker when I saw that the sun was behind a cloud and the sight was beautiful.  I pulled off the side of the road to get pictures, but the pictures do not even depict the brilliance of the sun tipping the edges of the cloud.  I took two pictures 16 seconds apart and within that time you can see how much the cloud formation had changed.  The outer edges became even brighter.

IMG_1839

IMG_1840

I love it when God gives me these moments!

2 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

So beautiful. I love these "God moments" too! Have a great Sunday.

LeAnn said...

You captured a beautiful moment! I loved the photos. Hugs~