Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Stuffed French Bread….It’s a Keeper

I found this recipe for Stuffed French Bread on Life in the Lofthouse. And yep, you guessed it……it’s a definite keeper.  I used dried minced garlic in my recipe so I just put some dried garlic in a small amount of hot water before starting anything else and it was soft and ready by the time I needed to add it to the recipe.  I also added the celery and garlic just before the hamburger and onions were thoroughly cooked.  This recipe takes very little time to make and it is quite filling. 
This would be fun to make for a casual gathering of guests.  Put it with a salad or whatever you’d like, and you’ve got an easy meal on the table in approximately 30 minutes.

IMG_1586

Capture

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

Yummy! I love easy meals like this! I think some of my picky grands would even eat it! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Barb

Deb J. in Utah said...

I will be making this one! Thanks for sharing. Am going to print off the recipe and fix it this coming week. I know hubby and I will love it!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy and easy. I will have to get some French bread and try it...Max

LeAnn said...

Thanks for sharing this one; it looks delish! Hugs~