Thursday, September 3, 2015

Apple Thieving Bunny

I always write my posts in Windows Live Writer and then I post them to my blog spot.  A  month or so ago, WLW failed to work with blogger and would not allow anyone to publish to their blog if it was written in WLW.  Well, they got the kinks worked out so bloggers can now use WLW to write their blogs but now, it will not allow the postings of videos.  And for that, I am sad because for this post I wanted to show the cutest video of a bunny stealing apples from our metal bucket.  I won’t be able to show the video, but I can show you photos of our apple, thieving bunny!

IMG_1314

IMG_1313

IMG_1326

IMG_1317

IMG_1318

IMG_1323

4 comments:

Deb J. in Utah said...

So cute. I miss having bunnies around. I think it is too hot for many of them here - we mostly have little lizards.

Anonymous said...

All your wildlife ... bunnies, deer, moose, Turkey's etc all like your home grown food. The bunny is adorable..Max

LeAnn said...

I totally love the pictures of this one. That bunny is so cute. I hope you can figure out the video thing; I hate it when I can't get something on my posts.
Hugs!

Seth and Natalie said...

That is pretty cute!