Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Stovetop Chicken Noodle Alfredo Casserole

While in the grocery store a few months back, I was talking to another lady in the aisle and we were discussing what to have for supper that night.  She told me about something her daughter really likes where she just mixes up stove top with chicken, stuffs it in large pasta shells, puts it in a pan then covers it with Alfredo sauce mixed with some Mayo, tops it with cheese then bakes it. 
I tried the large pasta shells and I’m here to say, that was not my thing.  While trying to stuff the shells, they were breaking all to pieces and I had a mess on my hands, so I decided to break up all the shells and do my own thing.  It tasted good and my husband and I both thought it was a keeper so I ventured out to make it again but I used regular pasta and omitted the Mayo.  Here is how my version turned out, and once again, it was a keeper.  I didn’t add any salt, pepper, or spices to the recipe but my husband and I thought it tasted great without it.
 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha~

The Chicken Alfredo casserole looks amazing, I'm definitely going to try it!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Thanks for the recipe; I must try it. Hugs~