Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bad Hair/Hare Day For Bunny

As I was pulling into my driveway, this little bunny was sitting along the drive, maybe two feet from my car.  I sat and talked to him/her for a little while then decided I would take a picture.  I told him/her that it didn’t look like a very good picture day and that maybe he/she should go comb his/her hair.  This little bunny sure looks scraggly but we both decided to just go ahead and take a picture.

IMG_1297

I think he/she was just getting ready to hop away right after our conversation and a few photos.

IMG_1297

Yep…………….bye, bye, bunny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though a bad hair day it was still a cute bunny..Max

Deb J. in Utah said...

Cut little guy - even with his scruffy fur.

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

That little ruffled bunny was just too cute! Raggy eared dear and bad hair day bunnies - you have them all!!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Well he or she is a cute one! You got a good shot.
Hugs!