Saturday, February 15, 2014

Week of Grandma Time

I just spent the week at my daughters house playing GRANDMA!  Oh, ……………………………………… what JOY!  I just love this little guy, so much.  How fortunate I am to only live a few hours away.

123 20140209_201009-001

IMG_8109 IMG_8113

IMG_8129 IMG_8132-001

IMG_8131 IMG_8138-001

Grandma, not having any boys of her owned, learned a valuable lesson when it comes to changing little boy diapers.  The biggest challenge is not getting squirted.  I don’t think there is a fool-proof method to NOT GETTING WET.  To me, this commercial is hilarious and has a lot more meaning than it ever did before – Too Funny!  Let’s just say that grandma did not always walk away as dry as when the diaper process started.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Looks like grandma is going to need a lot of disk space on her camera. You might even wear your camera out. good thing you have a spare ha ha..Max

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures and I love that commersal...Janis...

Seth and Natalie said...

So you got peed on? I feel your pain! Cute pictures of such a cute little guy. He's so lucky to have you for a grandma!