Sunday, February 16, 2014

I Am a Child of God - 8x10

I came across this idea on the internet but it just had the information on it and put in a frame.  I loved the idea so of course, I had to make one for my little grandbaby, adding graphics.  I liked it so well I decided to make one for a baby girl, too……you know….just in case I need it some day.  And where I already had the form in place, all I needed to do was change the color and a few graphics.  I also made them in a 5x7 size but it’s much easier to read in the 8x10 format.  Since I’m not too great at making up my own things I love feeding off of others ideas.  Thanks to all you people out there for helping people like me with your clever ideas.  I really do appreciate it, really!

Capture Capture.PNG12

1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

This was our primary's birthday presents for the all the kids last year. I think it turned out so cute!