Thursday, June 13, 2013

Our Anniversary – 33 Years

Today, I’ve been married to my eternal companion for thirty three years.  I’m not going to write a book about this and all our adventures because most of you who read this know who, what, and where we are in our lives.
Evan and Marshaabc
IMG_5666-001
IMG_5839
IMG_5838
Look at the date below on our wedding announcements.  Yes indeed, we actually chose Friday the 13th for our wedding day.  And get this……the name of the person who performed our wedding ceremony was Seth L. BLOOD!  Next year, once again, our wedding anniversary will be on FRIDAY, the 13th……………..OOOH!  Good thing we’re not superstitious?!
IMG_5841
IMG_5843
And just like the rose, each petal that has unfolded in warmth, has brought us a beautiful, eternal family!
IMG_5611
Just on a whim, I decided to call my husband at work and play the first part of this song that I found on Youtube.  Needless to say, it surprised him.  I had an old 8-track of this song and played it for him on our first anniversary.  Don't ya love surprises.....I do!
 

No comments: