Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mine Hill Exhibits

Went for a ride with my family last weekend to go see the Mine Hill exhibits.  I’ve been there before but I’ve never taken pictures of the following:

IMG_5698

The next picture was just too funny.  I’ve been to this site many times but have never noticed or taken the time to go and see this:

IMG_5697

IMG_5694

IMG_5692

I don’t remember what this next picture was about but I thought it was a cool looking piece of history:

IMG_5699

Inside one of the buildings was this very old vehicle.  Wouldn’t it be fun to go cruising around in this:

IMG_5690

1 comment:

Seth and Natalie said...

An 8 hole outhouse? These people must have been very comfortable around each other. I haven't ever been to this part of it, all the places we ride around are falling down.