Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little Fixation

Let's just say I have a little fixation (fix.a.tion - an obsessive interest in or feeling about someone or something ) for cameras.  Although not the real expensive ones, but the ones, did I say ones?.....I meant more.  I just purchased me a new one from Amazon.  It is like the one I have but a newer model and I got a good deal on it.  Now, I'll always have one for the home, did I say one?....I meant two for the home and one to put in my purse to have with me at all times.  NO MORE MISSED PICTURES FOR ME!  Unless of course I forget to charge my battery or I don't have a spare SD card, which has happened in the past.  I was talking to J.M. at the school one time and she told me how many cameras she had gone through and it was her inspiration that prompted me to buy another camera just in case (wink, wink) one of my other cameras goes on the fritz.  This is what my new camera will look like when it arrives. 
MeRrY ChRiStMaS to me. Wahoo! Oh, my husband doesn't know it........... yet.......... but when I went to purchase this camera, it came off of his charge card. Don't know how that happened! But yes, for those of you wondering, I will pay him back (Ahem).

2 comments:

Mady said...

You can never have too many camera's And frankly you can't have too many SD cards and spare batteries. You can't miss a picture moment. I mean it would be a travesty of epic proportions! I think it's a great Christmas present for yourself!

Anonymous said...

A little fixation? I would say more than a little, I would say BIG. Have fun with your new camera and happy shooting. Max