Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dear (Deer) Videos

It was nice going to Lehi for Christmas but I sure missed the wide open space and the wildlife we have here at our home.  As my husband and I sat down for dinner last night, the deer started coming on the yard to get the crab apples.  There were a bunch of deer just over the fence but only 3 came on the lawn.  You know, I just never get tired of watching them.  As for my videos, the first two I loaded from my computer but the other two I couldn't get them to load from my computer so I had to load them to YouTube first and then to my computer (this is the norm).  All the other videos that appear after mine have played....MOST ARE NOT my videos and aren't worth the time it takes to watch them.  I tried one today and whew, pretty vulgar.  I wished I knew how to get mine to load from the computer so they are not attached to YouTube videos!  Sorry!  If you want to view my video again (the bottom two that were loaded from YouTube), just use the replay button at the top left-hand corner of the video you previously viewed.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you do have cute little critters in your yard. Keep enjoying them. Max

Anonymous said...

I d say they are cool pictures I wish I had deer here.--- jan