Thursday, December 8, 2011

Easily Amused

I know, I know...........I'm easily amused.  But when it comes to my camera, I'll try most anything.  The other night I was taking some pictures when I almost (almost being the key word) flipped my camera on the floor.  But the cool thing was, look at the picture result.  It is a picture of my carpet, all psychedelic and weird looking.  You can see the swirls where my camera took a turning motion.

I thought, cool.  So from there, I went around the house spinning my camera while snapping pictures.  This is a picture of my couch.  And no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you.  I do have one of those old, vintage couches with the brown and orange flowers on it that just won't wear out. 

From the couch, I moved over to my mantle.  I have greenery, lights, and other objects sitting there which made for another interesting photo. 

I took the above photos with the intent of never putting them on my blog. The other night after getting my Christmas tree up I thought................................................you got it, I remembered spinning my camera and taking photos.  The following photos are of my Christmas tree. 





See, I told you.............easily amused.  These would make for some pretty interesting backgrounds for other projects, too.  You never know!

5 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Awesome! Fun find!

Anonymous said...

whey to go - janis

Anonymous said...

I like this, very interesting, kewl and fun! Tiff

Anonymous said...

very interesting designs. So you just about creamed your camera again huh. wouldn't be the first time ha ha

Seth and Natalie said...

I love these pictures! Especially of the tree. I don't know why but it just seems so Christmassy.