Sunday, October 1, 2017

Deer Picking Apples

We had a moose in the lower field tonight and as I was walking through the kitchen, I asked my husband if the moose was still there.  He stated that he couldn't see the moose but we had several deer on the lawn. We always have deer on our lawn but tonight they were picking crab apples so I thought I would take a video.  I actually thought the one doe was going to tip over because she was leaning back so far to get the apples.  No matter how many times I have seen them do this, it's still fun to watch.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi!

That's hilarious!! She does look like she's going over! I'm like you, I don't think,I'd ever get tired of seeing these gorgeous creatures...unless they were being destructive...:0/ it looks like they keep the trees trimmed nicely!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

Barb said...

Hi!

That's hilarious!! She does look like she's going over! I'm like you, I don't think,I'd ever get tired of seeing these gorgeous creatures...unless they were being destructive...:0/ it looks like they keep the trees trimmed nicely!

Hugs and Love,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Wow, that was a very funny video of the deer. I love It! When we lived in Spokane they used to come up and eat around the bottom of the trees. It was irritating but I stil love them. We used to hunt many years ago but when President Kimball said don't kill the little birds; we quit.
Big hugs!