Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Muddy Driveway MESS!

Our driveway went from this, the first part of November….
IMG_2053
To this……………
IMG_2333
IMG_2334
In the mornings, it’s not too bad, but as soon as the sun comes out and thaws the ground, it turns into a muddy, mucky mess.  If I need to go somewhere later in the day, I glop out to the car in my muck boots then change to my shoes once I get to the car.  I have the feeling that Spring isn’t going to be so great, this year.
When it all dries out, our plans are to scrape it smooth and have some gravel brought in.  Come on Mr. Sun…..do your thing!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

I'm so sorry . . . and, I so understand! When I was in 6th grade, my parents built a new home, that we moved into in December, when everything was frozen. That Spring, oh my goodness, we had to wear boots to go to the mailbox! We would wear boots to the mail box, leave them in a box by the mailbox, and walk to the corner to catch the bus. It was a mess - It will get better, even thought it looks like quicksand!

Hugs,
Barb

Deb J. in Utah said...

Doesn't look fun. Sure will be nice when you get it all fixed like you want it and this muddy mess will only be a memory.

LeAnn said...

Oh my this is not fun at all. Wow, you really did gets pile of snow and muddy meltdown. Blessings wished for you and hugs too~