Thursday, April 9, 2015

Snow – Beautiful April Snow

When I woke up this morning, I thought it sounded like wet roads as vehicles passed by our home.  When I got out of bed and looked out the windows, what a glorious site.  Snow, beautiful, April snow.  We received between 2.5” and 3”.  Outside was still kind of dawn-ish, so I waited for it to lighten up a bit before heading out the door to get some pictures.  Before heading out the door, I pulled on my new Bog (weather-proof) boots.  Love these boots and they kept my feet so warm.

` 
Our Stake had a special “Fast” – (To voluntarily refrain from eating or drinking for the purpose of drawing closer to the Lord and requesting his blessings) for snow a few weeks ago because our little valley was so dry.  Some could call it nature, coincidence, etc., but I believe in fasting and the wonders God places in front of us because of our faithfulness. 

IMG_0421

IMG_0422

IMG_0427

IMG_0429-001

IMG_0431

IMG_0433-001

IMG_0438-001

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

What a beautiful sight!! We need that moisture so badly, especially in your neck of the woods! We had really bad thunder storms last night, not a whole lot of moisture, but some hail. Things do look a little greener today, but wow, I sure love the way your place looks!!

Keep it coming!

Hugs,
Barb

LeAnn said...

Wow, I loved the pictures of your winter storm. I love it when a fasting and prayers bring the blessings.
We certainly need some moisture in our area. We may need a fast too.
Loved this one!