Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Oven-Fried Pork Chops

I am forever and ever looking at and saving recipes off the net.  I came across these oven-fried pork chops a week or two ago.  I found the recipe at the allrecipes.com site and decided I would make them.  They turned out pretty tasty so I filed this recipe in my
“Keeper” recipe book.
I changed things up just a bit in this recipe so I am posting my version below.  The recipe does not state it, but I used boneless pork cutlets and I cooked mine for a longer time than called for and they still turned out moist and tasted great.
Besides the pork chops and dressing, I added green beans and roasted potatoes to my meal with a mandarin orange jello on the side, which made it all come together nicely.  Mmmmm – good meal. 
I know the table setting in my picture is not correct but when it’s just me and my husband, I’m not too particular about where my silverware is placed.  Half the time I don’t even have silverware on the table and as we’re sitting down to eat, I realize it and have to go get it out of the silverware drawer……nope, nothing fancy about us.

IMG_0517-001.JPG.

IMG_0517

 image

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

I love pork chops - I can't wait to try this recipe. My husband and I are watching what we eat, and this one will fit the bill perfectly!

Your table looked great! Most of the time, we just dish-up from the stove. But, when we set the table . . .I usually forget the silverware too, how funny!

I love to read recipes, I read them like a novel. A few years ago, I decided to get rid of some cookbooks. Four boxes later . . . and still had shelves full. That's our job, right?!

Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Barb

P.S. So glad you got to go enjoy your sweet grands!

Anonymous said...

You are making me hungry looking at this. Yum yum...max