Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Chicken Noodle Soup – Home Storage Style

I enjoy soup…..not only during winter months, but all year round.  I wanted to see if I could come up with a recipe for chicken noodle soup, using only items I had in my food storage.  The following is the recipe I came up with a few months ago.  It’s actually a pretty tasty soup and my husband and I enjoy it.  You might want to add less salt to this recipe than I added.  Just add seasonings to suit your taste buds.

Chicken Noodle Soup

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks tasty and hearty to me. Makes me hungry looking at it..Max

Anonymous said...

Hi Marsha!

I'm always looking for ways to use my food storage. I guess it's something we need to be thinking about now, not later! Your soup recipe looks really yummy, and I think I have everything but the canned chicken on hand!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Barb

Bridget and Ellyn said...

Looks like a good recipe. A few years ago I decided to can a chicken soup using only what we'd grown at home. It is so fun and yummy. It even includes our homegrown chickens. Super convenient when it's time for dinner and all I have to do is open the jar and know my family is getting a healthy meal.