Monday, December 29, 2014

Snow Log and Barrow’s Goldeneye Ducks

With Christmas being over, things have settled down quite a bit.  Today I went with my good friend to the senior citizen lunch.  We always have a good time visiting with everyone when we go there and the food is super.  Before the lunch, I decided to go to the bridge to see if there was anything new and exciting.  Not a whole lot going on but the area of snow on a log in the water was very tranquil and pretty.  I had my car window rolled down but only for a few seconds……….burrrrr-rrrr-rrr, COLD!  The high today only got to 16 degrees.

IMG_9950

IMG_9951

There was also a pair of Barrow’s Goldeneye ducks swimming in the river.  They are such a pretty little duck.  Besides watching them swim, I enjoy watching them dive under the water.  Entertaining…..I know, like I’ve mentioned before…..I’m easily amused.

IMG_9952

No comments: