Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Festival of Trees/Craft Fair

On the 5th of December, a friend and I went to the Festival of Trees/Craft Fair in Arco, Idaho.  When we first got there, it was pretty crowded but by the time I decided to take some pictures, it had thinned out quite a bit.  I didn’t even take a picture of all the trees…. 

IMG_9865

IMG_9867

IMG_9868

This is how lucky I am.  You’ve probably read it on another one of my posts about how unlucky I am at winning anything.  Well, when we first walked in the door, they gave away drawing tickets and they would randomly call out a number and you could win prizes.  During the drawings, you had to be present to win.  After spending over an hour walking around and looking at everything, my friend and I decided to leave so we gave our tickets to another person.  Not long after leaving, the person we gave our tickets to called me and said that she had won a turkey on the ticket I had given her.  Too Funny!  Like I said…LoSeR with a capital “L”!  With all the stuff there, I only came home with a kitchen dish scrubbie (I love these things) and two scarfs.  We had a good time looking around and then we went to Pickles Place for lunch.  It was fun getting out and just doing something a little bit different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a good time, Better luck next time....Janis....