Thursday, December 11, 2014

100% Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Junk

Ok people….here it is….my new, favorite thing for chapped lips……..100% Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Junk.

IMG_9901

As my husband and I were standing at the check-out counter at a Cal-Ranch Store, I noticed an entire container of 100% Pure Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Junk.  I thought, what in the world is this stuff so I picked one up and started reading everything.  Come to find out, it is an all-natural lip balm made in the USA!

IMG_9906

IMG_9905

I’m trying to purchase things that are more natural, omitting the chemicals, if possible, so I purchased one.  I was just getting over a cold so my lips were super chappy.  I applied this stuff to my lips as soon as we got out to the car and then periodically until bed time.  The next morning when I woke up, my lips were totally healed and smooth.  I kid you not, this is the best stuff I have ever put on to take away dry, chappy lips.  I liked it so well that the next time we went to Cal-Ranch, I purchased another one.  Who knew what chicken poop could do?  Not I, said the little red hen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope it works better than it sounds..yuk Next time I get over to Cal Ranch I will have to see if they have it in Utah and get me one..Max

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!!

Long time no see! I love Chicken Poop! My husband doesn't like the smell, but I love it, lavender smells wonderful, I don't know what he is thinking!? I like to go as natural as possible, sometimes it's hard, but, chicken poop, can't get anymore natural than that!

Hugs,
Barb