Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hot Chocolate Chip Cookies

My daughter came up this past weekend and wanted to make some cookies from a recipe she had gotten from a friend.  The following site is where the recipe came from.  These are a very rich cookie but the taste is fabulous.  With visiting family this past weekend, these cookies were gone in no time!  My husband really liked the cookies so I made another batch yesterday and they are almost gone.  They get their chocolate flavoring from hot chocolate and they have 3 kinds of chips…….white chips, semi-sweet chips and milk chocolate chips.  The recipe also calls for two cubes of butter.  Now you know why they are so rich.  These cookies are worse than potato chips…you definitely can’t eat just one.  Give them a try and enjoy chocolate bliss!

IMG_9084

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

Of course I would read your yummy post the day I decide to diet . . . again!!! I give myself a break on, Sunday, so I will definitely give these cookies a try, they look delicious!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Barb

Anonymous said...

I don't know if my comment went thru to you, so I'll try again. Maybe you ought to call these "moose cookies" since you are surrounded by those big guys. Be careful! Love your photos! Darla