Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Weavesilk/Spirograph

Our local telephone company sent out a news letter today that had the following site on it where you can make amazing art for backdrops, cards, handouts, etc.  I made four pictures just to show what you can do and it took me under 2 minutes to make all four pictures.  No two pictures will ever look the same. 

When you first pull the site up, you need to click on “draw something” on the lower center of the page.  On the left-hand side of the page, click on the “blue dot”…..this is the controls button where you can change colors and effects.  If you want to start a new creation, you just push your space bar on your computer keyboard.  I just started playing with this and I am excited to get into it, try some new things, and see what this program can really do.  It reminds me of the old Spirograph, drawing toy we used to play as children.  Fun!

untitled

untitled.jpg1

untitled.png.2

untitled.png.3

3 comments:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Pretty! I'll have to go check it out! Psychedelic, man. 😉

Anonymous said...

I just looked at your blog and the cards are awesome!!! I would love to learn how to do them! They couldn't possibly be as wonderful as yours, but I would love to try. Could you possibly teach me? - Joyce

Barb said...

Hi Marsha!

What a fun site! I could play around on it all day!

Your Fall Creek pictures were gorgeous! I love nature, and you certainly live where you have plenty of beautiful places to visit!

Hugs,
Barb