Friday, March 8, 2013

St. Patrick’s Day - Pinch Proof Polish

I was browsing around Pinterest when I came upon a person who made a tag to put on green fingernail polish that stated: Anti-Pinch Polish.  I loved the idea and thought I would take some to school and let the staff (all women with the exception of the principal…I guess he could use it too.) use it, if needed, to ward off little pinching children fingers.  Instead of Anti-Pinch Polish, I labeled the tag I made “Pinch Proof Polish”.  After making my label, I went to Wal-Mart and purchased some Pure Ice, green fingernail polish.  Sorry kiddies…No Pinches For You!
Capture

IMG_5117

After looking at the above card, I thought that maybe it needed to have a leprechaun on it so I made another one.  Haven’t decided on which card I will use.  Leprechaun, no leprechaun, hmmmm.
Capture

IMG_5123

UPDATE:  Agh-h-h-h.....I just looked at the calendar and wouldn't you know it, St. Patrick's Day is on Sunday.  Go figure!

4 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Now that is cute! I like the leprechaun one, and I agree that the principal could probably use some :)

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Adorable! I like the Leprechaun one!!! :o)

Bridget and Ellyn said...

You are so creative. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Everyone could use a little jolly Leprechaun in their life. GO FOR IT!!!!!!! Looks like he wins everyone's vote so far. Max