Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter Bunny Bait

I found a recipe for Easter Bunny Bait on this blog and just knew I had to make some to take to the women I visit teach.  It looks totally yummy and where it contains white chocolate instead of regular chocolate, it will fit the needs of all the women I visit teach.  One of the ladies I visit is basically allergic to regular chocolate so this will be perfect for her.  And, if she reads my blog before I go visiting teaching, she will know what she is getting – Ha!  Right now I’m thinking I will put it in zip-lock baggies and put a topper on the bag.  Just playing around with colors at this stage but I’ve made two bunny bait toppers, one with a purple polka-dot background and one with a green plaid background.  Once again……Hmmmmmm.  Choices?
Capture

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Polka-dot. There I Just made your mind up for you. I do good work don't you think ha ha ha. Max

Amber Sayer Walker said...

If you'd only make one, you wouldn't have to choose between more, Captain Indecisive!

Bridget and Ellyn said...

I agree. Polka-dot, and why make more than one? My husband does the same thing then he has choices to make...=)