Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Natural Snow Sculptures

Sunday, I went for a little drive and I came to a road above town that had snow plowed pretty deep on the one side.

IMG_5036

As I was slowly driving along the side of piled snow, I noticed sitting on the top of the snow a white looking squirrel.

IMG_5021

I thought, ok….I’m bored….I’ll see how many other natural snow sculptured objects I can find in the frozen snow.  I only found two more, and I will let you try to guess what I saw.

IMG_5025

IMG_5034

The next pictures are just random pictures I wanted to take, including some more piled snow.  I know, I’m easily amused but I sure enjoy my rides.

IMG_5027

IMG_5033

IMG_5035

IMG_5038

IMG_5039

IMG_5046

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see the white squirrel but my imagination is still working on the other two things you saw ha ha

Seth and Natalie said...

That totally looks like a chipmunk! I like your pictures, especially the last one where it doesn't look like winter!

Bridget and Ellyn said...

I think the top one is a sea creature, and the bottom a dog head??