Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine Surprise

During one of my many adventures searching the internet, I came across the cutest idea for a Valentine surprise for my hubby.  I saw a picture where a lady put paper hearts on her husbands side of the bed.  I thought the idea was FUN so I decided to go with it and decorate for my husband.  First I went to the Western Store (local store) and picked up some “sorta” red poster paper.  I took it to work where we have a device that cuts out different shapes.  After working hours, I took my poster paper and went to work, cutting out my hearts.  I hurried home and put my hearts, candy and a card on my husbands side of the bed…even filling up the foot of the bed, before he got home from his work.  He was totally surprised when he turned down his side of the bed that evening.  What a cute idea…..this could be done for other holidays, too.

IMG_5096

IMG_5093.JPG1

4 comments:

T-I-F-F-A-N-Y said...

Such a sweet idea! Love it Marsha! Lucky Evan! I put JP's gift under the covers as well. Cologne, card, and coupon book :o) Great minds think a like but yours is defiantly cuter

Amber Sayer Walker said...

Cute idea! I'll bet he was surprised! You're definitely a perfectionist. Those hearts are perfectly spaced and placed.

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment living with you. Never know what you are going to come up with. Cute idea..Max

Anonymous said...

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a
similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise?

I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.