Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine…..You Light Up My Life

I got the idea from other blogs about using the saying..Valentine, You Light Up My Life. I loved it so off to work I went on creating a Valentine for the Kinder’s (Kindergarten Class). I went with the theme I had found on the internet and then I went looking for a light bulb. I found the perfect light on the internet that did not contain any copyright markings so I was off and running. Then I headed to WalMart to get some glowsticks. I really like how they turned out and I think the Kinders will like them too. Plus, there is an attachment that comes with the glowsticks that will enable the Kinders to turn their glowsticks into bracelets. The glowstick is much prettier than it showed up in the picture but it gives you an idea of how my Valentines turned out.

Capture

IMG_5085

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kinder's are lucky to have a teacher that cares so much about them and always doing cute little things for them. Keep up the good work..Max

Bridget and Ellyn said...

So Cute! My Kinder would love it!

Amber Sayer Walker said...

That's neat! I like the graphic design of it! Great idea, Mom.