Sunday, February 10, 2013

All Creatures of Our God and King

I didn’t have any intentions of going for a ride today but it was so sunny and nice, that I just couldn’t help myself.  I actually rolled down the window to take photos and it wasn’t even cold.  Just thought I’d share with you what I saw through my lens.  As I was typing this, a wonderful hymn came to mind…..All Creatures of Our God and King.  When it comes right down to it, this song would fit most all nature photo moments.

IMG_5064

IMG_5066

IMG_5068

IMG_5069

IMG_5071

IMG_5074

IMG_5076

IMG_5077

IMG_5078

IMG_5079

2 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Nice pictures, as usual. Dax is loving the Llama, and the cows of course. And just to let you know, it WAS cold yesterday. You must have lived here too long to not think so.

Anonymous said...

good shots like always. Really liked the ones with the water and reflections. Keep shooting...Max