Friday, April 27, 2012

Photo Treasures

My friend and I went out to lunch this afternoon.  She needed to go to the bank after eating so while she was in the bank, I started snapping pictures.  It was a very windy, misty day.

The flag was standing straight out, whipping wildly.
 


After taking my friend home, I decided to go back to town to get some gas if the prices had been lowered................not.  What was I thinking?  Could be because Arco's gas prices have been 10 cents lower than Mackay's for a week now and I was hoping that our prices had changed, too.  While riding around, I noticed a few more older buildings that I had seen before but didn't pay much attention to them.  I decided to take pictures of them today and thought to myself, one of these days, I'm just going to head up and down each street in Mackay to see what photo treasures I can find.  A wedding/family photographer would have a hay-day in our little valley since the now popular thing to do is to take pictures in and around old structures.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this comment applies to the last 3blogs....another enjoyable tour of Mackay and the surrounding area. Keep up the good work and enjoying your hobby. Max

Anonymous said...

These Are Some Cool Pictures Janis