Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hide and Seek

Friday, I went with a group of six ladies, including myself, to the Idaho Falls Temple.  We left at 11am, stopped off at a gas station to fill up with gas and to take a little break before doing a session at the temple.  This is where I snapped the following picture.  I think it is the cutest picture, ever.  These two ladies went into the gas station while the driver filled up with gas.  After filling the vehicle with gas, we decided to move closer to the building so when the two ladies came out, they wouldn't have so far to walk.  Just look at their faces when they came out the door and noticed that we weren't where they thought we were, priceless.  
I wasn't going to post anything about this day because I didn't really take any photos except this one and a few of us all in the vehicle but I had to post if for nothing else than to show this picture...I love it!  After we got to the temple, we (my daughter also met us there) ate lunch in the temple cafeteria and then went and did our session.  It was a wonderful, fulfilling day.  We stopped off at Reeds Dairy before heading home so we could all tank up on some delicious ice cream.  After all, it's a 90 minute drive back home so of course, ice cream helps pass the time.

1 comment:

Amber Sayer Walker said...

WHAT?! You stopped at REED'S DAIRY and didn't invite me?! Rude. I TOTALLY would have gone with you! There's nothing better than Reed's ice cream!