Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Surprises

Monday, upon arriving at school, what a surprise it was to see little, balloon bunnies hanging on every door.  We have a new person, just hired last week, that comes in to freshen up our rooms.  I say freshen up, because she doesn't just clean our rooms, she goes the extra mile.  These are the little surprises she left everyone.  Oh, and did I mention how talented this lady is.  I've known her for quite a few years and I'll tell you, talent should be her middle name.....she does it all.

That evening (Monday night), a wonderful lady who used to be on my visiting teaching beat called and asked if I would stop by her house in the morning on my way to the school.  I told her I would be early and she stated that she was always up early and to stop by anyways.  When I knocked on her door, she opened up the door and had the cutest little Easter basket for me.  She is another lady of talent........I love this crocheted basket.  I told my husband how nice it was and I think it is the first Easter basket I have had since being married.  Love it.  She also filled it with candy, which my husband loves.


When I got to work, the cutest little girl came up to me to show off her new do.  I couldn't believe it.  Isn't this about the cutest thing, ever.  I've never quite seen a hair style like this before.  I looked at it several times during the day.......and to top it off, she's a red-head.  I'm a little bit partial to red-heads, being most of my family has red hair.  This little girl is also special to me in other ways.  It was her uncle Gordon who was the previous Kinder teacher that I payed tribute to in the following blog.  What a great family!

3 comments:

Seth and Natalie said...

Cheryl made one of those baskets for Dax too, I'm excited for him to bring it home Sunday! The freshen up lady at school is talented, that is one cute bunny. And Trin's hair is sooo cute! I tried it with Rylee once but the eggs kept popping out.

Anonymous said...

Your easter basket is COOL. The egg hair do is something my neighbor would like to do for her little girl who also is red headed. HAPPY EASTER Max

Amber Sayer Walker said...

How fun! Who made your basket and decorated the doors with the bunnies? So cute and thoughtful! I like Trin's hair, too.