Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th - My Lucky Day

My sister called this morning and asked me if I was going to be careful today with it being Friday the 13th.  With confidence, I stated...no way, today is my day.  Then I proceeded to remind her that even though it was a different month, it was a beautiful day in June, Friday the 13th, almost 32 years ago that I got married...........my LuCkY dAy!  Oh, and get this.....the person who performed our marriage ceremony....his name was Seth L. Blood.  A fitting name for a marriage on Friday the 13th, ya think! 
As I was looking over a few blogs this morning, I've been seeing many blogs talking about and showing pictures of tulips.  Even though I can't grow tulips because of the deer thinking I've planted a candy patch for them, I want to share with you a few pictures of some tulips and the beautiful flowers that I took a few years back around the Idaho Falls Temple grounds.  The Temple Grounds have some of the most beautiful garden beds you will ever see.






2 comments:

Bridget and Ellyn said...

I agree. Friday the 13th is a great day! My mom always said it was unlucky because her little brother was born on a Friday the 13th and he was a trouble maker. HA!

Anonymous said...

I think most the temple grounds are pretty. The really are pretty though. Max